Chemical Industry Analytical Services Department
Nothing is more important than the quality of our products. And we want to ensure that you receive our specialty chemical product to exact specifications. With this purpose in mind, we exercise tremendous internal quality control measures. Our quality assurance and control processes actually exceed chemical industry standards.
Dixie Chemical’s Analytical Services Department operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The department supports the receiving, manufacturing and shipping departments within the company. Responsibilities of the Analytical Services Department also include the following.
- Conformity with ISO and cGMP protocols.
- Use of over 500 methods, including ASTM, USP, ACS and internally developed protocols.
- The development and validation of custom test methods.
As a chemical industry leader, we practice sustainability and look to using the latest advancements at every turn. The Analytical Services Department uses cutting edge laboratory instrumentation, including GC, HPLC, potentiometric titrators, coulometric titrators, Karl Fischer instruments, FTIR, UV-VIS, gel time and TOC analysis.
Our Quality Assurance & Control Group is in the know. We maintain engagement with numerous chemical industry associations and professional organizations. These include but are not limited to the following key industry groups.
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA)